Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TOMS update



Since I don't like when bloggers leave me hanging after posting a query, I thought I'd update y'all on my TOMS situation. I am now the proud owner of a pair of gold herringbone classics! You may recall that I was waffling between the gold herringbone, gold glitter, navy, and ash. I was happy to have someone else decide for me -- these were a Christmas present from J's parents! I must say, after wearing them for a month or so, I am loving the gold. For anyone who's considering buying them, I would wholeheartedly approve -- they are super comfortable, and fit true to size. Plus, they help a great cause!

Photo by moi

5 comments:

  1. i just got a pair of gold glitter toms. and i love them to bits and pieces! they are super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM! Question: Do you feel like they have stretched a little with wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly! Not, not a ton... maybe a tiny bit, but not significantly. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! love that you updated. When I found your blog a few weeks ago and was perusing, I definitely read that one as I think I want some Toms for my birthday next month. Glad that you love them!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!