Monday, January 31, 2011

Board No. 84: Bold Yellow


(Click to enlarge!)

How about a gorgeous, sunny yellow board after the gorgeously sunny weekend we just had? It was 69 degrees here yesterday! I love how this board is filled with graphic touches (the teardrop cake, the striped bows, the chevron-printed centerpiece boxes) but still seems sweet. And isn't that bouquet BEAUTIFUL?

The Details
First row, left to right: bouquet by Blue Lotus, photographed by Poser, via Southern Weddings; programs by Bird and Banner from Martha Stewart Weddings

Second row: favor boxes, bike photo by Allyson Magda (designed by Jill LaFleur) via Style Me Pretty, centerpiece photo by Erin Hearts Court (designed by La Partie Events) via Style Me Pretty

Third row: ceremony photo by Erin Hearts Court via Style Me Pretty, cake from Martha Stewart Weddings

2 comments:

  1. I love the color. My favorite photo is the cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color palette! Very similar to that of my own wedding. Gorgeous. I still find myself focusing on yellow items when out shopping even though I've been married 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!