Tuesday, January 4, 2011

101 in 1001: January 2011

At the beginning of every month, I plan to write a short post covering what I accomplished in the previous month and what I hope to accomplish in the next one. I'd love it if you'd comment below with the same!


(via flickr)

January 2010: 0/101 goals complete, 0/101 goals in progress

Hope to complete:
-- No. 21
-- No. 76
-- No. 85
-- No. 100

Hope to begin:
-- No. 5
-- No. 7
-- No. 16
-- No. 18
-- No. 23
-- No. 48
-- No. 53
-- No. 64
-- No. 80
-- No. 98

You can see the details on all of my goals right here. Here's to a great month!

3 comments:

  1. You should say what they are, or a brief reminder - hard to go back and look them all up!

    But I win, because I've already completed a goal! I hope to do two more this month and start on about 5 others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have it together Emily! I need to commit to doing at least 5 of these this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Jenna, let's see if I really have it together when it comes time to recap what I accomplished each month! :) But thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!