Thursday, January 13, 2011

Robert Allen Khandar fabric for sale!

Speaking of curtains, remember that fabric I was debating a few months ago? Well, I bought it, but it turns out it's not quite right for my space. The blue leans a bit too slate for what I was picturing. However, it's beautiful, and could be just right for one of you!





The details: It's the Khandar pattern in indigo by Robert Allen. It retails for $34.99 a yard, but I'm offering it for $17 (50% off!). Shipping would be about $11, and payment would be set up through PayPal. I have two 3-yard lengths, each a little over 54 inches wide. I would like to sell it all together, but would consider selling a smaller section depending on the response.

If you're interested, please shoot me an email at peachandpearl [at] ymail [dot] com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!