Saturday, April 16, 2011

Vintage Village

I had my first vintage shop/flea market/garage sale outing of the spring earlier this week! I was pretty successful, too.









The larger wire basket was a steal at $12, and the embroidered cocktail napkins were too cute to pass up! They're the prettiest pale blue in person.

Triangle-area friends, you should definitely plan a trip to the Vintage Village (including Suzanna's) in Raleigh -- it's on Durant Road. Here's a photo my friend Nancy took earlier this month, so you can get a feel for the place:



Too cool! Nancy introduced me to the wonders of the Village as well as took me on my first trip there, so thank you, Nancy! I had the best time :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you came with me! Seriously love those baskets the more I look at them. And the rooster cocktail napkins? I die! Had fun with you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun:) I love flea market finds. We hit a great estate sale in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Ive never been here! But definitely will next time I visit home!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!