Friday, February 20, 2009

Please, Mr. Postman

I love getting mail. I'm sure you love getting mail, too {who doesn't, I ask?}.

Which is why I was so excited when Sarah, of Things Are Better With a Parrott, emailed me about her newest venture, Press and Post. {Remember the calendar I ordered from her?} Sarah writes: "As a Press and Post participant, you will receive one limited edition letterpress card, at least two, often more, vintage postage stamps, and one kraft envelope - a pretty little package to drop in the mail."



Here are a few more reasons this is perfect for me: you already know I love vintage stamps, and you may remember that I have a goal {no. 10} which involves the postal system. I'm sure you all have reasons of your own to fall in love with Sarah's idea!

I enjoy hearing about exciting new ventures Etsians are trying, and Press and Post is no exception. You can sign up for one month, three months, sixth months, or one year. A subscription would also make an elegant and thoughtful gift for a friend - and maybe, if you're lucky, said grateful friend would send one of her monthly notes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!