Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's almost 2009!

...as scary as that seems! But since we're almost through November, and then there's just December left in 2008, I decided to jump on a recent post over at Style Me Pretty.









This set of 12 Gocco'd calendars by Sarah Parrott is to die for! Individual month calendars have become sort of a "thing" with small presses lately, but these ones stand out from the pack. Check them out in her Etsy shop here.

Besides having delightful designs, the presentation is superb: each month's card comes tucked into its own cotton drawstring bag, and the whole package comes "numbered and packaged in glassine with a festive ribbon." Festive ribbon! I can't wait for these to show up in my mailbox.

If I were to keep these for myself, I'd either prop each month up one at a time on my desk, or else tack all 12 in a grid to an empty bulletin board.

However, I haven't yet decided whether to keep them or give them away at Christmas. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!