Friday, December 12, 2008

Put your stamp on it

Last summer, I fell in love with the idea of the color-coordinated stamp sets from Etsy seller TheLittleChickenCoop. I immediately bought these three packages:







Now, a few month later, I still don't know what to do with them. They are certainly lovely to look at, and I think their loveliness is actually holding me back - I want to make sure they go towards a project that's worthy of them!

So my question for my readers is this: do you have any lovely stamp-based projects I could tackle? My only lead so far is this gorgeous project by Miss Cream Puff (aka Stinkerpants):





See her instructions here.

I don't think I have quite a large enough collection for this one, yet, but I'd love to hear your ideas!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool. You could make something smaller--like coasters, maybe, or just a smaller framed set.

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!