Tuesday, December 7, 2010
P&P Gift Guide 2010: Warm
(Click to enlarge!)
Hi, friends! Welcome to the 2010 Peach & Pearl gift guide! As I started to collect items for this year's guide, I tossed around a variety of ways to organize them. By price? By recipient? Nah, not for me. All of the picks are pretty much in the same range, and all of them are pretty much appealing to girls, so neither of those options seemed to fit.
But by color? Yep, that's more up my alley! I apologize to my left-brained readers in advance in case you find the method behind my madness spectacularly useless, but I hope you all -- methodical or whimsical -- can find something that might inspire a gift this season! And if not, I at least hope you'll enjoy the pretty collages :)
There will be four installments to the P&P Gift Guide, and today we're starting with the warm colors.
The Warm Colors
1. L.L. Bean Boat & Tote open-top bags. I love the medium size, which is $21. We use them for flea market and grocery store trips. As a bonus, right now L.L. Bean will give you a $10 gift card for every $50 you spend with them AND free shipping with no minimum order -- amazing! Love LL Bean.
2. Cinnabar Band Bistro Bowl. Perfect for holding fruit or serving sides. $23 at Fishs Eddy
3. Toms in glittery pink. You already know how I feel about them! $54
4. Ruffled Echo Touch Gloves. Selling out like hotcakes after they were featured in Real Simple and the NY Times, but if you can find them, they're genius, allowing the wearer to operate a touchscreen without removing her gloves. $35
5 and 11. Calypso St. Barth candles. Completely luxurious, completely pretty. $45
6. The Madeleine necklace by Tamar. Perfect for the friend who wears neutrals every day -- those blooms could brighten any outfit! $54
7. Pink houndstooth iPad case. So pretty you might never take out your iPad. $60
8. Pocket Posh. The prettiest collections of sudoku, crosswords, and word finds you've ever seen. $8
9. Areaware Fox Pico. Slightly random, but wouldn't this adorable little fox look so cute perched on your couch? $24
10. Lollia Breathe Fine Bathing Salts. The packaging might be too pretty to open. $24
12. Love pillow from Honey Pie Design. Comes in the prettiest colors! $38
13. Banagrams! My family LOVES this game. Pretty much everyone I know loves this game. $15.50
Coming tomorrow: the cool colors! :)