Friday, December 24, 2010

A very merry Christmas to you!


(Image via A Punch of Color)

This time tomorrow I'll be eating monkey bread and opening presents with my family around our Christmas tree. Maybe we'll even be listening to an excellent holiday playlist :) Later we'll gather with my Dad's side of the family, and then a few days after that we're headed to Maine to celebrate with my Mom's side. Things will be quiet here for a few days, but I'll see y'all back here sometime next week! In the meantime, I hope you have a very merry Christmas filled with love.

xo,
Emily

P.S. Don't forget!

1 comment:

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!