Friday, December 10, 2010

P&P Gift Guide 2010: Metallic


(Click to enlarge!)

Though I fancy myself a classic kind of gal, I can't resist the sparkles. My love for all things metallic shows up in these gift picks!

Metallics

1. Michael Kors watch. Erica wears one, and everyone knows she's super stylish. $195

2. Ticker tape mugs. Would brighten up any morning. $50 for two

3. Edible gold stars. The perfect stocking stuffer, as seen on Oh Happy Day! $6

4. Jack and Lulu / The Gold Collection Boxed Notes. The Mainer in me loves the glam lobsters. $18

5. Anthro Ampliacion Ore necklace. Would look perfect with jeans and a white tee or a little black dress! $38

6. Pearl jewel box earrings. One of the few pieces I loved from the fall 2010 J. Crew collection. $68

7. Porcelain ikat bowl. Would make a perfect hostess gift filled with clementines! $30

8. Jingle bell key fob. Kind of ridiculously expensive for a key chain, but chic nonetheless. $50

9. Dahlia placemat. Stunning, and actually really practical, since they wipe clean. $8 each

10. Jack Rogers Navajo. Platinum goes with everything. On my wish list this year! $96

11. and 13. Gold dishes. Light as air pieces from Up in the Air Somewhere. $34 - $42

12. Twirl bow cuff. I'll be honest and say I would never buy this at this price, but I had to include it anyway! $175

14. Hand in hand bracelet. For a much more palatable price, and a lovely message. $48

I hope you enjoyed my 2010 gift guides! Over the last few days we've explored warm colors, cool colors, neutrals, and now, metallics. I've also featured pieces from $8 to $175, in the hopes of offering something for everyone.

Next week: another winter inspiration board, and my Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!