Friday, December 10, 2010
P&P Gift Guide 2010: Metallic
(Click to enlarge!)
Though I fancy myself a classic kind of gal, I can't resist the sparkles. My love for all things metallic shows up in these gift picks!
1. Michael Kors watch. Erica wears one, and everyone knows she's super stylish. $195
2. Ticker tape mugs. Would brighten up any morning. $50 for two
3. Edible gold stars. The perfect stocking stuffer, as seen on Oh Happy Day! $6
4. Jack and Lulu / The Gold Collection Boxed Notes. The Mainer in me loves the glam lobsters. $18
5. Anthro Ampliacion Ore necklace. Would look perfect with jeans and a white tee or a little black dress! $38
6. Pearl jewel box earrings. One of the few pieces I loved from the fall 2010 J. Crew collection. $68
7. Porcelain ikat bowl. Would make a perfect hostess gift filled with clementines! $30
8. Jingle bell key fob. Kind of ridiculously expensive for a key chain, but chic nonetheless. $50
9. Dahlia placemat. Stunning, and actually really practical, since they wipe clean. $8 each
10. Jack Rogers Navajo. Platinum goes with everything. On my wish list this year! $96
11. and 13. Gold dishes. Light as air pieces from Up in the Air Somewhere. $34 - $42
12. Twirl bow cuff. I'll be honest and say I would never buy this at this price, but I had to include it anyway! $175
14. Hand in hand bracelet. For a much more palatable price, and a lovely message. $48
I hope you enjoyed my 2010 gift guides! Over the last few days we've explored warm colors, cool colors, neutrals, and now, metallics. I've also featured pieces from $8 to $175, in the hopes of offering something for everyone.
Next week: another winter inspiration board, and my Christmas cards!