Monday, October 3, 2011

101 in 1001: October 2011

Friends! In the hubbub of August/September, I completely forgot to do a 101 in 1001 update! Forgive me. Since I had no stated goals for September, I'm just going to pick up with October goals. Here we go!

October 1, 2011: 12/101 goals complete, 30/101 goals in progress

Plan to begin:
34. Backpack and camp at least once a year
47. Increase giving/tithing by 10% every year
56. Photograph and post 30 separate outfits for the world to see

Plan to complete:
19. Buy or install new shelving for books
71. Get Peach & Pearl a spiffy new look
75. Switch blog platform from Blogger to Wordpress

Exciting stuff!


via Me Oh My

October Spotlight: Kate

Kate is my wonderful older sister! She does not have a blog, but you can view her goal progress right here on a Google Doc. She's doing great -- 1/4 of the way there, with 25 goals complete! My five favorite goals:

-- No. 12: Go on an overnight hike
-- No. 20: Put change in someone's expired parking meter
-- No. 48: Make macarons (this seems SO hard -- anyone??)
-- No. 58: Memorize three hymns on the piano
-- No. 63: Embroider something

In the meantime, you can see the details on all of my goals right here. Here's to a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!