Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins



One of my most favorite fall treats is these pumpkin chocolate chip muffins I discovered last year via Darby (the photo above is hers!). They're not particularly impressive in the culinary department, but they are delicious and incredibly easy to make. Ready for the recipe? One Betty Crocker chocolate chip muffin pouch + 1/4 cup of pure pumpkin puree (I like Libby's) + 1/2 cup of water - 4 Tbs. of water + a healthy dash of cinnamon. Mix together and bake in a 400 degree oven! (I do 12 minutes for the mini muffin size!)

See Darby's original post here.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! These look delicious! Chelsey made us the most delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes last year! I think I'll have to try both her recipe and Darby's at some point this fall!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!