Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving table inspiration

Have we discussed yet how I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year? No, I don't think so. Though I should probably be more worried about getting a large bird*, multiple side dishes, and three different kinds of pie (J's request) into stomachs, I am somehow more interested in thinking about the table decor. Here are a few ideas I've gathered!


Jose Villa (See more here!)


Unknown


Pottery Barn


via Timeless Paper


Sunday Suppers


via JolieJolie


Martha Stewart Weddings


Martha Stewart Weddings


Sunday Suppers


Sunday Suppers


Sunday Suppers


Sunday Suppers


Good Housekeeping


Martha Stewart Living


Jordan Ferney for Project Wedding

The underlying theme seems to be neutrals, golden accents, and nuts... let's see what I come up with! I will, of course, be sharing the finished design -- that is, if I don't burn down my kitchen first. Here's hoping!

*My mother's stated goal in life (one of them, anyway) is to never cook a turkey. Somehow she's escaped thus far, so I don't think she'll be much help! Then again, she always knows what to do. Love you, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. The acorn mason votives are GENIUS! I have so many acorns in our yard. Perfect for our dinner next week. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!