Friday, April 2, 2010

Box of sunshine

I may live in the sunny South now, where temperatures are expected to hit 88 this week (!), but I still vividly remember the cold and wind of March in New England. Inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, I sent a box of sunshine to five of my favorite Northern buds a few weeks back to help brighten their last few weeks of spring.

I spray painted simple kraft boxes bright yellow, then lined them with bright orange tissue paper.



Then I collected the brightest candy I could find, tucked in a few extras...



...and topped the box with a favorite Mark Twain quote.





All of the boxes have been received, so I thought I'd share here. How was March in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

  1. cold. :( my box of sunshine was very much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!