Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spring dresses





I pushed the season a bit by wearing a dress with tights + flats last week to work. Ever since, I've been dreaming of spring for real, when I can wear a colorful dress every day if I'd like! Loving these pieces from Old Navy, all available for under $30 (and some for just $15!). Clearly at that price they're not built to last, but I like to have a few dresses in my arsenal that aren't too precious (perfect for the salt and sand of the beach!).

Which is your favorite? I think mine is the kelly green striped number, but it's a close call.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog- I'm glad you enjoyed the book cover art! I've enjoyed looking through your site- and now you've made me want to take a trip to Old Navy to pick up that striped dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! So cute :) And as for the dresses, I just got the green spaghetti-strap one - except I got it in black - and wore it with my favorite jeans. It was a different look for me, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ,I've been looking for that Old Navy khaki summer dress every where.Can someone tell me where I can get my hands on one ,Plaeeeese. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!