Monday, February 8, 2010

John Takes a Hike!







I wanted to take a moment to clue y'all in to one of the recently added links in my sidebar, John Takes a Hike. It's the new blog of my better half -- a hiking aficionado and an excellent writer and photographer -- and its purpose is to record our adventures. I'm sure he'd love for you all to stop by and check things out. Bonus! There may or may not be a few photos of me in embarrassing outfits. Maybe.

Click here!

Above: a few snaps from our trip to Cumberland Island.

1 comment:

  1. Emily- thank you so much for posting about John Takes a Hike! Michael and I are always looking for great places in New England to hike, and it looks like John has laid out a few good places for us to try!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!