Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Anthropologie for a Wedding

I have an October wedding coming up in a month or so. I will most likely end up wearing my favorite little black dress, but at the moment I am tempted by these numbers from Anthropologie. Isn't the plum jacquard darling? (Really, I think that's the only word for it.)


Water & Roses, $148


Behind-the-Clouds, $138


Nights at the Lyceum, $138

I'm also really loving this shift dress, even though it's not quite fancy enough for an evening hotel soiree. Perfect for work, however, and it comes in navy, my fave. I'm thinking it would look really cute with leggings or cowboy boots.


Carambola, $98

1 comment:

  1. I adore the plum! I haven't seen anything quite like it yet, either, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!