Thursday, June 4, 2009

Currently Coveting...



...cowboy boots. One of my besties rocked a pair last weekend with a black knit dress, a leopard print scarf, and gold hoop earrings {she's cool like that} and ever since I've wanted a pair of my own. I'm looking for ones that are really beat up and not that weird red color - dark brown or a deep buttery tan for me, thank you! I would wear them with dark skinny jeans, pearls, sundresses, and french braids {but not all at the same time}.

I'll give you the links, but don't steal the pair I want, okay? Starting from the top left...
Cherry Pick Vintage
Elizabeth Wren Vintage
Cherry Pick Vintage
Becky Drolen
Buffalo Beck
{all on Etsy}

Yippee kay-ay-YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!