Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My new favorite...



...boxwood garland. Not that I had an old favorite boxwood garland. But you get the idea. It remains to be seen what I would actually do with said garland once I had it in my hot little hands, but I would very much like to get the chance to find out, wouldn't you?

If I was getting married anytime soon, I would put it on top of the cake, like Martha:


{Ohhhh Martha}

But alas I am not, so perhaps I will have to string it beneath a fireplace mantel or hang it on my front door or use it to finish off a package. What would you do with this garland if it was yours?

If you have a good idea, you can purchase a 25-foot long coil at Bell'occhio for $9 + s&h.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!