Thursday, September 17, 2009

Catherine's Blue and Orange Palettes

Good morning, y'all! Catherine is one of the recently engaged ladies I've been working with over the last few months. She's planning a clean, warm, modern fall wedding with a blue and orange palette. Blue + orange can be a difficult combo to work with, because it can easily skew way too bright and garish. I wanted to try to pin down the exact combo she was picturing in her head before we moved forward with making a full-on inspiration board. Here are the options I sent her:

Palette No. 1


Palette No. 2


Palette No. 3


Palette No. 4


Palette No. 5


Palette No. 6


I'm eager to hear Catherine's thoughts, but in the meantime, which palette would you pick?

4 comments:

  1. I like the warmer, bolder colors of #5 - Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I have to say I think I like No. 5 the best, too. Or No. 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Palette #1 and #5 are my favorites. These are fabulous, thanks Emily! The orange is challenging, but I'll be extremely happy if I can pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the general consensus. I love #3 and #5.

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!