Friday, September 18, 2009

Flea Market Finds

On my recent trip to the Raleigh Flea Market I only bought two things and spent less than $5. I love the experience of flea markets and love that you can come away feeling like you've found a treasure without spending a ton of money. If you don't mind digging and haggling, it can be a very satisfying experience.

My finds this time around:


a rusty metal... thing ($1)


and an Aqua Ball mason jar ($4).

If you haven't noticed yet, I like to collect things. Here are some other finds I've scavenged over the years from flea markets or from relatives:


an ironstone wash basin and pitcher...


a folding luggage rack with brocade straps...


and a Jasperware pitcher and milk glass vase.

I'll share more soon if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!