Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Skinny Minnie, v. 2



Remember when I wrote that post about how I couldn't get skinny belts to play nicely with me and my outfits? Well I'm happy to say that this past weekend I finally succeeded! {And of course had to take a photo to document the occasion.}

Want to know a secret?



I rubber-banded the belt in the back to keep the tail from flapping around... is this how the stylists do it? Is there a better solution? Let me know if you've found one!

P.S. Even J, who was not impressed with this style when he saw my inspiration photos, gave me the thumbs up on this look... yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!