Thursday, January 15, 2009

House of Telsa









I'm loving these hair pieces by House of Telsa. I think they'd be fantastic for a daring bride, but, as the website says, life is a special occasion... accessorize accordingly.

For Christmas, J's sister gave me a darling {but somewhat daring} headband with clusters of chiffon flowers. I've had success wearing it with otherwise basic, neutral outfits, and I think the same would work for these lovely pieces.

Take a closer look here:
pink and gray fascinator
bow headband
mustard silk headpiece
petal pink rosette headband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!