Thursday, January 22, 2009

DIY Wine Charms

Before the holidays get too far behind us, I wanted to pass along a quick idea I thought up for an open house this year {of course, it's adaptable to any occasion}. I've never cared for most store-bought wine charms, and this version is simple and inexpensive to pull off.







If you're anything like me, you have a drawer full of ribbon scraps just begging to be put to use! Choose a handful that match the season or occasion and start tying - I did a simple knot for the thicker varieties and a bow for the thin.

Et voila! No more tacky - or loud! - wine charms.

1 comment:

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!