Thursday, December 8, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new!

Friends, I started this blog more than three years ago, when I was a senior in college. I wrote my first post not at all sure what I wanted my blog to be about, but simply knowing that I had ideas to spare, and I wanted to share them. It has been more wonderful than I could have imagined to connect with so many wonderful readers as I found my groove over the last few years.

As P&P developed and I found my voice, however, it became more and more clear to me that Peach & Pearl was not the best name for my internet home. I chose it initially because I couldn't think of anything better and I was impatient to get started, and it's served me well.

But the time has come for something new, something that's more... me. I am so incredibly excited to share with you Em for Marvelous, which has picked up where Peach & Pearl left off. I would be so grateful if you'd come see what marvelous things I have in store for you! xo



P.S. Soon www.peachandpearl.com and www.peach-pearl.blogspot.com will redirect to www.emformarvelous.com, so please, change your bookmarks, feeds, subscriptions, and links if you'd like to stay up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!