Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Introduction

Hello.

I love black and white photography. I love New England islands and exploring new places. I love headbands and long loaves of bread, tortoiseshell sunglasses and pearls, cupcakes and chocolate chips. I love Target and Anthropologie and flea markets. I love playing tennis, Indian food, NY Times crossword puzzles, maps, calligraphy, warm laundry, Duke basketball, wedding blogs, old movies, china patterns, and Martha Stewart. I also love paper, and making paper lovelies.

If you love any of these things, too, let's be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!