Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wreaths

Feeling inspired by pretty holiday wreaths today, on the first day of December! A few of my favorites:

The only thing better than one wreath is three, of course!


Martha Stewart

Love these pretty silver stars, and this would be such an easy accent for a store-bought wreath. I see chipboard stars like this all the time in Michael's, and you could easily paint or glitter them your favorite metallic color.


Creative Decorations

These petite wreaths hung in the windows are classic and chic.



This cushion moss wreath is perennially one of my favorites. This image alone is so inspiring to me, with the creamy whites and soft greens! A gorgeous Christmas palette.


Martha Stewart

And here's the wreath on our front door:



Still conflicted about the bow... thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Love the tripple wreaths at the top! And I am with you on the mixed feelings about the bow... maybe if it was bigger...
    Happy December!
    REM

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to mention that I love the cranberries on your wreath... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely love the green and white palette! Your cranberry wreath is darling, but I think I'd like it natural...or like REM said, perhaps a bigger bow?

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!