Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Ribbonerie


{via The Purl Bee}

The Ribbonerie bills itself as "the ultimate ribbon store," and I have to say, I think I agree. They're based in San Francisco, and any of you lucky enough to live nearby should make a visit immediately. Happily, they will sell you ribbon over the phone if you don't. I was on a mad hunt for coral ribbon for a Peach & Pearl project and was coming up empty-handed in my usual haunts. Then I saw these color options:








And that's just for satin ribbon. Hallelujah! The ordering process was quick and easy, and I would highly recommend! What's your favorite ribbon source?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!