Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy weekend!


{via flickr}

Happy weekend, friends! It's been a busy, tiring week at work (though exciting!), and I'm looking forward to a relaxing long weekend. J and I have plans to read by the pool (I'll probably take either this or this to try and make a little more progress on my 101, as September 28 is rapidly approaching!), visit the farmer's market, hang a few more photos, and work in our church's community garden. I'm also excited to finally have a chance to wend my way through all the back issues of Lonny, something I never had a chance to do in all the wedding hustle. I've heard so many good things, though, and I'm ready to dig in!

What are your plans?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, whose legs are those? I think I recognize them... -- RCA

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!