Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, Monday + Leaf Portrait


{Photo c/o Erin Hearts Court via Style Me Pretty}

Well, I accomplished my weekend plans! What about you?

This week on P&P: an inspiration board, a brunch recap, a few wedding photos, and, among other things, my new favorite house (it's really, really lovely...).

P.S. I may (may) have worked on a Christmas project this weekend. Is that bad? Don't laugh -- I just really, really love the Christmas season. Any other early preparers out there?

P.P.S. It's Veggie Week at Peach & Pearl HQ, per my 101 in 1001. Any delicious recipe suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!