Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, Monday + RH in Paris


{from Restoration Hardware}

I'm loving everything about this room right now. I've got a whole lot of neutrals going on in my apartment, and though I love this look in magazines (and above), I haven't quite figured out how to master it for myself. I think it's about the mix of shades, from caramel to pure white, and the textures: the rough wood of the shutters, the shine of the pendant, the gilt frame, the mounded bedding, the hobnail chair, the vintage suitcases.

I had a lovely weekend - I went hiking and to an outdoor Sweet Honey in the Rock concert. It was hot hot hot at the concert but I had a seat by the pool. What did you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!