Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, Monday + Flags






{Photos c/o the fantastically talented Elizabeth Messina}

Good afternoon, my lovelies! Aren't the photos above just magical? Lisa Vorce made these oversize pennants for the couple's sunset, oceanside destination wedding {see more here}. I think she made a great choice in using the sheer fabric - it just seems to blend seamlessly with the waves and sky, adding to instead of detracting from the natural environment.

I've got some more flag-spiration coming up for you later this week (remember that project I mentioned for the apartment?). I also have an inspiration board in the works, but that's won't be going up until later this evening.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!