Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Weekend + Chalkboard Paint


{via Style Sisters}

First, love this pantry. Second, love the chalkboard paint. I bought some a while ago (like... a year ago. Last September. Do you think it's still okay?) but haven't found the perfect spot for it yet. This is such a great DIY project, though, because it requires minimal time + minimal skills but makes quite the impact once completed, don't you think?

AND Martha has instructions on how to color your paint.

Have a great weekend, friends! After my adventures last weekend, I'm hoping to lay low. I do, however, have this lovely lady's bridal shower to attend! What are you all up to?

2 comments:

  1. I really like chalkboard paint too! I think that you should put some on your door to the sort of storage room in your kitchen. I can't remember if your doors are like the one's in photo, but if they have those panels then I think you should take advantage of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! And I would love to try that. I'd have to check with the leasing office, I guess...

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!