Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday + Teacups



Now that I finally have some free time {just a little bit!}, I'm excited to try my hand at some more projects. This teacup chandelier to start: isn't it darling? The muted but not overly sweet colors make me swoon - I'm picturing it in a shaded side porch or a petite washroom.

P.S. Not feeling brave enough to attempt this on your own? Got $950 to burn? You can pick one of these babies up on Etsy, instead.

{By Domestic Construction via Design Milk}

Later this week: an inspiration board, an interview outfit, a little crafty craft, and - oh yes! - Rosecliff photos!

1 comment:

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!