Friday, October 22, 2010

Tree trunk side tables

I have recently become transfixed by tree trunk side tables. Modern but still rustic, warm but clean. Love them.


via Simply Seleta


West Elm


Real Simple

They're certainly expensive enough online, though: the best I've seen is $169.


West Elm Natural Tree-Stump Side Table ($199, 19" tall)


VivaTerra teak trunks ($169 (18" tall) or $189 (22" tall))

However, I've got an ace in my pocket, and her name is Emily! My best friend is a senior furniture maker at RISD and thinks she can make me one of these. Yesssss. Christmas present? Yes, please!

P.S. Anyone seen any other lovely examples of rooms featuring tree trunk side tables? I want to add a few more to my happy collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!