Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lewis & Sheron Fabrics

Y'all know I needed some help finding fabulous fabric sources a few weeks back (though I did end up with something beautiful for my curtains). I've stumbled upon another great online source, Lewis & Sheron Fabrics, and thought I'd share for those still looking! The patterns are stunning, and the pricing is almost equally so. Here are some of my favorites:

$15 and under per yard:


Cross section in green


Coral Bay in periwinkle


Criss cross in pear


Canopy in baby blue

$20 and under per yard:


Elyse in yellow


Rumelia in platinum


Links in indigo


Parterre in porcelain

$50 and under per yard:


Suzani in jewel


Links in 29


Akamai in pink

Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Emily! What a beautiful selection of fabrics! It's hard to chose just 1 :)

    Eddie & Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Canopy in blue, Rumelia and Parterre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are lovely, especially Suzani in Jewel. What have you decided?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lulu! Still haven't decided :) I have to come to a decision on an accent color for the bedroom, and that hasn't happened yet. Someday I'll make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!