Monday, January 11, 2010

Board No. 62: Pink and Blue and Gold Tinsel


{Click to enlarge!}

To be honest, I wasn't feeling too jazzed about some of the boards I'd whipped up at the end of 2009. Pretty? Yes. But nothing that really made me proud. But this one! This one! I think I'm in love. The color palette bears some resemblance to my favorite wedding of all time, but in a bit more glittery, wintery way. I also love how ladylike this board is -- the frilly cake, the shades of pink and blue, the antique handkerchief ring pillows, the pink champagne. On second thought, maybe this would be better for a bridal shower...

The Details
First row, left to right: blue dress via 100 Layer Cake; popper favors from Martha Stewart Weddings; champagne flutes by Bill Kingston

Second row: pink cake from MSW; bride and groom portrait by Jonathan Canlas; guest book from MSW

Third row: flower portrait by Kari Herer via Black*Eiffel; garden rose and ranunculus arrangement by Steve Steinhardt via SMP; flower pin from MSW

Fourth row: ephemera via Audrey Hepburn Complex; stationery by Cheree Berry from MSW; ring pillows from MSW

1 comment:

  1. I love this inspiration board! It is so pretty! It reminds me of the colors in the recent "Marie Antoinette" film. I especially love the cake, the frosting is so cool looking. I wonder how one might do that?

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!