Wednesday, December 9, 2009

P&P Christmas, Day 3: Gift Wrap Inspiration


{paint swatch tags from Real Simple}


{silver tissue paper from Martha}


{bow tie pasta bows from Real Simple}


{criss-cross yarn from Martha}


{velvet ribbon from Real Simple}


{black and white graphic paper from Blueprint}


{silver bells from Martha}


{tone on tone from Real Simple}


{DIY gift tags from inchmark}


{bright on bright from J. Crew}


{vintage paper initials from Martha}


{vintage ephemera from d.Sharp}


{dots on dots from Carolyne Roehm}

A little gift inspiration for you from some of my favorite sources. Have you started wrapping yet? It's one of my favorite Christmas preparation activities, so I always try to start early.

4 comments:

  1. I love the jingle bell! I need to get more creative in my gift wrapping...I'm just always in a hurry and on a budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to start early and be creative. Unfortunately the TSA does not agree that I should wrap my presents before bringing them on an airplane. So I will be doing all my wrapping Christmas Eve. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, are you able to wrap them if they're in checked luggage? Because I assume you guys won't be carrying on all of your luggage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bow ties! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!