Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Weekend + Cotton Candy


{Dessert buffet photo by Karen Mordechai via Style Me Pretty}

I know we were cut a bit short this week, but you've got to give me credit for delivering three inspiration boards, right? Thank you all so much for giving me your thoughts on Peach & Pearl yesterday - it was fascinating for me to read, and I can't wait to sit down and sort through the results a bit more {by the way, if you haven't already, please let me know what you think here!}.

Another inspiration board on Monday, the rest of my travel adventures after that, and I think a little apartment sneak peek is in order for sometime next week, don't you? Perhaps a fun project, as well.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!