Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Weekend!


{Images c/o Yvette Inufio}

Happy weekend, all! I'm back from my travels and ready to get down to business. I have so many exciting things lined up for next week, including introductions to two new{ish} vendors I met at the Cape Cod Well Wed event last weekend! Until then, check out the new "Favorites" section in the left margin - it features some of my very favorite photographers, event planners, calligraphers, and other wedding lovelies.

P.S. Does anyone know a good source for vintage suitcases and/or steamer trunks? I'm on the hunt for one of my current projects. Any tips you could pass along would be most appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!