Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ann Taylor Loft Petites

Has anyone else who is on the smaller side been having a ridiculously hard time finding dresses lately? I was in need of a neutral, classy dress for an upcoming photo shoot and must have tried on 25 dresses between Nordstrom and J. Crew, stores that are usually slam dunks for me. But nothing fit until I headed to Ann Taylor Loft's petite section, where I found this pretty little number:



Please pardon the fact that it appears to fit the model terribly. My dress fits much more like the photo showing the print version (so cute!):



Very Lilly, don't you think? And for a fraction of the price, too -- all dresses are 30% off through May 8, meaning mine was just $55. If you are on the hunt for a dress, as well, I recommend heading to Loft!

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of sounding dramatic, The Loft petite section is a godsend for me. It's so hard to look professional and put together when you look like you're playing dress up in adult clothes! Cute dress btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anne Taylor Loft Petites for dresses, skirts, and shirts. The one you got is darling! I have a dress with a similar style, and I usually tie it up with a white satin ribbon at my waist. I don't know if you have short legs like I do, but I've had great success buying jeans at express because they have am ample supply of short sizes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!