Thursday, June 3, 2010

Alligator stationery

So apparently I have this thing for alligator paper products. I have no idea why. It's not like I really love alligators or anything. It all started with this pad from Boatman Geller:



For a list lover like me, it doesn't get much better. Thick but not too thick paper, the right size, cute graphics. I highly recommend. Again, no idea why I initially picked the alligator design, but I did and have stuck with it ever since, reordering the exact same pad several times over the last few years.

Then, when Liz was having her sample sale, I picked up these oversized alligator note cards. Sadly, I won't be able to snag any more of these, as Linda & Harriett is going in a new direction. Sniff sniff!



Who knew gators could be so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!