Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Fashion: Current J. Crew Favorites

I know I promised this post last week, but I trust you'd rather have it late than never - excuse me while I wipe the saliva off my keyboard and get on to the photos.

I adore the detailing on the Nathalie dress - I just wish I had more party-frock-wearing opportunities to take advantage of such a lovely piece!


It reminds me of Miss (now Mrs.!) Peacock's dress on Weddingbee.


I go back and forth on gold v. silver, but I'd definitely find a place for the Jenna bracelet in my wardrobe.


I would take these heels in any color, any day... except that each pair costs $198. Boo J. Crew prices.



These ones are a little crazy, but I think they'd add a kick to a neutral outfit of classic pieces.


Loved this from the moment I saw it in the catalog... it looks so soft!


Modern day Audrey Hepburn = Audrey Tautou = this French serge coat. I think it's fascinating that they're only offering it only in "bright saffron." I find it darling, but I'm not sure how many others would agree...


Perfect to dress up or down. I love how they've paired it with beaten-up jeans and a soft tee, but I could just as easily see it with a charcoal pencil skirt.


And finally, I love the pleats on this one.


There. Maybe getting my fix this way will alleviate the pressure to indulge in real life. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peach and Pearl reserves the right to restrict comments that do not contribute constructively to the conversation at hand. Name and email are required, website is not. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!